Getting to Homer's Small Boat Harbor
- To get to the harbor just drive south on the sterling highway until you reach the Spit. The small boat harbor is 3.5 miles down the spit on the left.
- Most of our reservations are taken right over the phone and you will be directed to head straight down to the boat. You can always check in at the Rainbow Tours/Alaska Coastal Marine Office (4287 Homer Spit Rd), The Fish Connection (next door) or Central Charters (4241 Homer Spit Road) if you prefer. Make sure you have your fishing license with you. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Most Non-paved parking is free but the paved lots have a fee.
- The slip location letters are high up on the harbor pilings and the ramp numbers are posted at the top of each ramp.
- The Half-Day Boat (SPIRIT) and Tour Boat (DISCOVERY) are located in Slips F1 & F2. The Half-Day Boat (FOXFIRE) is located in Slip C7. The Full-Day Boat (PATRIOT) is located in slip G21.
- Slips F1 & F2 are at the bottom of ramp 3 to the right. Slip G21 is to the left. Ramp 3 is located between Harbor Bar & Grill and Coal Point Fish processors. Slip C7 is located at the bottom of Ramp 1. (straight ahead)
- Dress in layers, bring whatever you would like to eat or drink and enjoy the trip. Please leave large coolers in your vehicle.
- Make sure everyone 16 and older has a fishing license.